Wednesday, February 24, 2010

AT SEA ON THE CELEBRITY SOLSTICE

Here’s a short video I shot from the top deck of the Solstice. We had been watching the Hot Glass Show and went back to the cabin for just a minute. When we came back the decks were all wet and I couldn’t figure out why. The seas weren’t rough at all, and even if they had been, I didn’t think there would be spray up on deck 15! When we walked around to the back of the ship we saw that we had just sailed right through a small shower, still visible in the distance! Turn the sound down before you watch this – if I’d realized that the wind noise was so loud I would have covered the microphone with my finger!

Labels: ,

2 Comments :

At 2/24/2010 12:03:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are on board. Enjoy the trip. Sometimes "deals" can be just that, relax and enjoy.
JoanneH

 
At 3/01/2010 08:40:00 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

It was indeed relaxing - and the fact that it was a deal made it even better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home