Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Nester Without A Nest!

Last time I wrote about being a nester, of wanting my own home, but also about the importance of who I share my nest with.  Now, as I continue to pack and to plan, I've realized that once the movers arrive and we leave our house, we'll be homeless for the next several months.  We'll be living out of a suitcase for a full week before we leave for Europe...then homeless once we arrive back in Louisville five weeks later.....then still homeless as we wrap up loose ends in Louisville for another week....and basically homeless once we arrive in Florida...although we do plan/hope to have a furnished place waiting for us once we get there.

After having lived out of a suitcase for the previous seven weeks (yikes! - what will I forget???), living in a furnished rental will be nicer, yes, but still not home. I'm hoping that I won't be desperate and ready to buy the first property I see - but on the other hand I hope that we see properties that are not only affordable but also desirable.  Searching for the perfect nest is not a task for the faint-hearted, but I know we're up for the challenge!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home