Monday, June 30, 2008

FINISH THIS PHRASE: ARTICHOKE _____ ?

Artichoke flower6Did you say "hearts"? I know I would have, but the answer today is....FLOWERS! Yes, artichokes go to flower if left unpicked! No, it's not really surprising, but have YOU ever seen an artichoke in flower? I know I haven't. When we stopped by our friend's house last week I was amazed when I looked down and saw these beautiful purple flowers. In this shot the flower looks like one giant succulent, but you can see more flowers and different views on our FLICKR PAGE

Labels:

1 Comments :

At 6/30/2008 11:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purty! I'd seen them in California but so many years ago I couldn't remember what they looked like. Thanks for the photo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home