Friday, January 16, 2009

BRRRRR!

Just as predicted, the temperature dropped to BELOW ZERO last night! It's been bitterly cold all week with temperatures dropping day by day, first in the teens, then into single digits, and last night for the grand finale of this cold snap we hit -1ºF. For those of you who think in Centigrade/Celsius, that's -18ºC! Things are expected to warm up after today, but I've never been more thankful for the nice even heat of a forced air furnace! I hope you're nice and toasty whereever you are today.

1 Comments :

At 1/17/2009 08:15:00 AM , Blogger Rosemary said...

I woke up to a frosty 7 degrees this morning! That's the coldest weather I have lived in since my son was a baby in New York - 39 years ago!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home